Friday, June 25, 2010

You'd think I was in Europe already

ALL PICTURES ON THIS BLOG POST ARE LOVINGLY HOMEGROWN.



My kids often ask me why I moved to Cañon City, and I tell them this is my dream life. They look at me and tell me as soon as they're old enough they will leave town. I reply with a knownig smile that I did the same and encourage them to explore. I tell them Cañon City is my adventure and they look at me like I've got a booger hanging out of my nose. Oh well, wisdom can be wasted on the young.
Here are some pics of a local bakery in Florence in which I love to sit and write. I once spent an entire morning/afternoon here and watched a man painting with water colors in the window, we struck up a conversation about his paintings and I left thinking: This is where I belong. Do you ever get that feeling? If you don't, move.

Enjoy the pics of this lovely bakery and feel fuzzy inside.


























1 comment:

  1. Carrye, I like all the pics. I've been to most of the places in these pics. Love the way your camera captures the vividity. Heather, please remember to post a simplified itinerary. I can't remember when you are going where. I hope you are enjoying being with Paul and Heidi.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete