Friday, June 25, 2010

The bicycle, the bicycle surely, should always be the vehicle of novelists and poets. ~Christopher Morley, American Journalist



That settles it then. I need a bike and not just any bike but a bike for rambling.
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells


How can one live in a town like CaƱon and not have a bike? I ordered my bike online and had to wait ten long days to get it. Then I had to have someone assemble it and I felt like a kids waiting for the new transformers toy of the 80's.

But it arrived and I was so happy.

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"





ALL PICTURES ON THIS BLOG POST ARE LOVEINGLY HOMEMADE

1 comment:

  1. You loved your yellow banana bike that we gave you many years ago. So glad you got a new bike!

    ReplyDelete