Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Canon City Walgreens Secrets

Tricks to remember at Walgreens...

1. As a new couponer I made two mistakes tonight by purchasing the wrong items. I paid full price for these items and missed out on RR. You'll be happy to know I got back in my car and returned the items, then purchased them correctly. My advice to you is to shop by section. Purchase a section of items and then take them to your car and come in again for your next purchase.

2. Plan out how many purchases you will need to have in order to get all of your RR.

3. Redeeming your RR is a bit tricky. I have discovered that they will not allow you to stack or layer RR with a MF coupon. The computer does not allow it. You may have to throw in a pack of gum or a sale item without a MF coupon in order to redeem your RR. Remember you may only have as many RR tickets as you have items and your balance due cannot exceed the amount your pay in RR.

Good luck out there. It is definitely a game.

I was able to hep a woman in the store purchase John Frieda hair products for super cheep. She didn't want to take the coupons. I finally convinced her and she got a great deal! Share the love, people.

Great source for Walgreens coupon regulations - http://springsbargains.com/. This woman has way more time than I do. She did a much better job of explaining what you need to know.
.
Want to hear more about couponing? Go to couponmom.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that should really feel nice, helping someone save money! Nice work with the blog, looks good :)

    ReplyDelete