Thursday, March 3, 2011

This Weeks Savings: $42 worth of items for $8.24.





Bought the following items for $8.24.

4 cans of Progresso Hearty Soup
4 boxes of General Mills brand cereal.
2 Secret deodorants
2 Gillete body wash
2 medium sized Chex Mix bags.

If you look on the ticket you can see that I save 80% on my bill. Very cool.

I utilized coupon mom and also logged onto citymarket.com to load extra coupons onto my card. I found out about cellfire.com, which also allows you to stack additional coupons onto your card. I went home and registered at this site and was able to add coupons immediately to my card.

Next I went to Walmart, where I purchased two Suave Clinical sample deodorants for .47 a piece. This deodorant is expensive at 11 dollars a pop. The sample was 2.47. It was fun.












No comments:

Post a Comment