Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Items at Walgreens, Canon City.

My latest shopping experiment produced my first free items. Let me tell you what happened. If you have questions about couponing, especially couponing in Canon City, you are welcome to email me with your questions.

The previous shopping at Walgreens yielded $9 in Register Rewards after purchasing $27 worth of items for $15. With the $9 RR I purchased 2 bottles of Soft Soap 16fl oz. bottles on sale at 2/7. I received $5 RR rewards from the $7 purchase and picked up two boxes of Always pads on sale for 2.19. I had a coupon for .50 off bringing the price to 1.83. I purchased the items using RR dollars. The items were free. Awesome! I currently have $12 RR from Walgreens and plan to turn that around into more couponing adventures. Good luck out there. P.S.- Mr. Taylor you're a pretty good Walgreen's manager. You did a great job the other night.

The plan is to see how much of a deal I can really get from utilizing CouponMom, grocery cards and RR. I'm also using a website called http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/default.asp. For a super cheap and tiny price (under $2 for everything) I can get any insert from the paper that I missed. This might sound silly, but when you are a serious couponer, it can be invaluable. The thing that gets me is people actually buy these coupon and circulars. I'm one of them. Weird. This week the Denver Post did not have the advertised PandG circular. I will be able to get it from this website for super cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment