Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catalina Coupons - I had no idea. Free fruit roll ups.



Most stores now have an additional coupon receipt that comes out with the store receipt. I always threw these away. Last week I glanced at one and noticed it was for something I liked- a snack that I loved as a kid. The paper that printed out was not a coupon. I was very confused by this. In fact I went to the store clerks to ask them about it. They were equally confused until we read the fine print!! Isn't it always that way. Using my additional coupons for the item that was already on sale (Fruit Roll Ups). I went to the check out still confused. The clerk suggested I buy the items first to redeem my coupon. She explained that since I was buying 4 I would receive $2 free money to spend on my next purchase!! Smart!


Here is the break down.

4 boxes of Fruit Roll ups @ 1.99 each (Store sale.)
ecoupon - .50
coupon - .50
Total cost 2.00.
Received $2. on my next purchase.

Really I paid nothing for them!!

Want to know more about couponing? Click on Coupon Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment