Thursday, March 19, 2009

It Happens All At Once



Wasn't it a salt commercial that said when it rains, it pours? Well count me in as a believer. I will not be commenting on my blog for the next few weeks due to yearbook and drama happening and ending at the same time!!! For those of you who are curious, this will be my last year as the singular yearbook advisor, I will be helping someone next year to take over! Yes! So, don't think that this blog thing was a fad and now I'm done... no no no. Just know for the moment I'm somewhere buried under paperwork, costumes, and waiting for my computer to upload the recent wrestling pics so I can get them to the company. Better days are coming. I decided to postpone my trip to Frisco, Colorado until my work is done. I'll probably take a few days off in the new quarter, after all I deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment