Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finding Friends


Blogs are the safest and easiest way to keep connected (at least I'm convinced). Often times I have my morning coffee and devotion in the early morning quiet at school, soon after I am updating my new blog. Better than Facebook, because I can access it during school.
I take longer than anyone I know to change and adjust eventhough I'm feverishly paddling under the water. It may have taken me a few years to catch on, but I htink blogging is here to stay because nothing is more important to me than friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Testing the comments section of my blog.
    HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just coming across blogs, and I agree with you.
    Blogging is fun and safer as it doesn't expose your privacy.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just never gave any thought to blogs or writing until today 2/16/23 i find myself caught up in the emotions and mind of a dear one!

    ReplyDelete